Oil-immersed Transformer Distribution transformers for industrial and mining enterprises and civil supply and distribution systems, one of the important equipment, it will 10 (6) kV or 35kV network voltage down to 230 / 400V bus voltage users. Such products are suitable for AC 50 (60) Hz, three-phase maximum rated capacity of 2500kVA (single-phase maximum rated … Continue reading Oil-immersed Transformer
Distribution transformers for industrial and mining enterprises and civil supply and distribution systems, one of the important equipment, it will 10 (6) kV or 35kV network voltage down to 230 / 400V bus voltage users. Such products are suitable for AC 50 (60) Hz, three-phase maximum rated capacity of 2500kVA (single-phase maximum rated capacity of 833kVA, generally do not recommend the use of single-phase transformers), can be used indoors (outside), capacity 315kVA and below Can be installed on the pole, the ambient temperature is not higher than 40 ℃, not lower than -25 ℃, the highest average daily temperature of 30 ℃, the highest annual average temperature of 20 ℃, relative humidity of not more than 90% (ambient temperature 25 ℃), altitude Not more than 1000m. If inconsistent with the above conditions of use, GB 16450-86 should be the relevant provisions for the appropriate fixed-point adjustments.
Oil-immersed transformer type
1. Non-closed type oil-immersed transformer: the main S8, S9, S10 and other products, widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, agriculture and civil construction.
2. Closed-type oil-immersed transformer: mainly S9, S9-M, S10-M and other products, mostly used in oil, chemical industry, more oil, more chemical substances place.
3. Hermetically sealed oil-immersed transformer: mainly BS9, S9-, S10-, S11-MR, SH, SH12-M and other products can be used in industrial and mining enterprises, agriculture, civil construction and other places with distribution purposes.
1. Oil-immersed transformer low-voltage windings in addition to small capacity with copper wire, copper foil are generally used around the cylinder structure; high-voltage winding multi-layer cylindrical structure, the ampere-turns of the winding distribution, leakage magnetic Small, high mechanical strength, anti-short circuit ability.
2. The core and winding their own use of fastening measures, height, low voltage leads and other fastening parts are with self-locking lock nut, using the structure does not hang the heart, can withstand the transport of Britain.
3. The coil and the core vacuum drying, transformer oil vacuum oil and oil filling process, the moisture inside the transformer to a minimum.
4. The fuel tank using corrugated sheet, it has a breathing function to compensate for the temperature change caused by the volume of oil changes, so the product does not conserve oil tank, obviously reducing the height of the transformer.
5. Due to the corrugated sheet to replace the conservator, the transformer oil and the outside world, thus effectively preventing the oxygen, water and lead to the decline in insulation performance.
6. According to the above five performance, to ensure that the oil-immersed transformer in normal operation does not require oil change, greatly reducing the transformer maintenance costs, while extending the life of the transformer.
Fire prevention measures
Oil-immersed transformer should pay special attention to its fire safety measures.
1. Oil-immersed transformers in more than 2500kg and oil-filled 600kg-2500kg between the oil-filled electrical equipment, the fire prevention distance should not be less than 5m.
2. When the distance between two adjacent oil-immersed transformers fails to meet the requirements, a fire barrier or a fire barrier should be installed on the top of the fire barrier. Single-phase oil-immersed transformer can be set only between the fire wall or fire water curtain.
3. When the distance between the outer wall of the factory building and the outer edge of the oil-immersed transformer outside the house is less than the specification table, the outer wall should be a firewall. The wall and the outer edge of the transformer should not be less than 0.8m.
4. When the outer wall of the factory is within 5m from the outer edge of the oil-immersed transformer, doors, windows and holes shall not be provided within the horizontal line of the total transformer plus thickness of 3m and the outer edges of both sides plus 3m respectively; Firewall doors and fixed windows, the fire resistance limit should not be less than 0.9h.
5. Oil immersed transformers and other oil-filled electrical equipment Single oil above 1000Kg, should be set up sump and public oil collection pit, and place the transformer pebbles in preparation for fire prevention and unloading.
6. Oil-immersed transformers should be set according to the relevant provisions of the current regulations, such as fixed water spray fire extinguishing system. Oil-immersed plant transformers should be set in a separate room, the door of the room should be open to the outside of the B fire door, and through outdoor or corridor, should not open to other rooms.
Oil-immersed Transformer Images